24 Drinks for your Labor Day Party
Summer is slowing coming to an end and we have one last opportunity to celebrate! Make your Labor Day party one for the books with these 24 drink recipes from Delish.com. Below are a few of our favorites, but you get find them on here.
- 1 c. milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 6-ounce can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1/3 c. sugar (or sugar substitute, check package for equivalence)
- 1 1/2 c. ice
- 4 oz. vodka
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend until slushy.
- Serve immediately.
Pina Colada Sangria
- 1 750-ml. bottle white wine, such as Sauvignon Blanc
- 2 c. pineapple juice
- 1 c. Seltzer
- 1 c. chopped pineapple
- 1/2 c. coconut rum
- 1/4 c. maraschino cherries
- In a pitcher combine white wine, pineapple juice, seltzer, pineapple, coconut rum, and maraschino cherries. Refrigerate until chilled.
- Garnish with pineapple and serve.
- 2 oz. sweet vermouth
- 2 oz. Campari
- 1 splash club soda
- Orange wedge for garnish
- Mix equal parts sweet vermouth and Campari over ice, top with a splash of club soda, and garnish with an orange wedge.
- 3 qt. (16 c.) water, divided
- 12 single-serving black tea bags
- 1 c. sugar
- 2/3 (750 ml.) bottle Jack Daniel's whiskey
- 1 L ginger ale
- 1/2 c. lemon juice
- 1 lemon, sliced
- Make the Sweet Tea: In a medium pot, bring 1 quart water to a boil. Remove pot from heat and add in tea bags, dunking them a few times before resting the strings over the edge of the pot. Let them steep for 8 to 10 minutes, then remove. Add sugar, stirring until dissolved, then pour into a large pitcher (or divide among pitchers) and top with remaining 2 quarts water. Chill 4 to 6 hours.
- Make the Punch: Pour Jack Daniel’s into the tea, then add ginger ale and lemon juice. Stir to combine. (Add more whiskey to taste, if desired.) Fill pitcher with lemon slices and serve in glasses filled with ice.
See More News
Game Day Cocktails for the Super BowlJanuary, 2018 15
The Super Bowl is just a few weeks away! Spice up your watching party with these unique cocktail recipes that are great for any game day! Bloody Maryland Ingredients: 3 cups tomato juice 12 oz. vodka (two shots per drink) Juice of 1 lemon Juice of 2 limes 1.5 T. Worcestershire sauce 1 T. fresh hors...
Counting Calories? You can still have these drinks!January, 2018 10
One of the top New Year's resolutions is to be healthier, lose weight, or something along those lines. If you are like millions who are trying to shed a few pounds or make healthier choices, have no fear, YOU CAN STILL DRINK!!! Below is a list of "waist conscious" adult beverages to help you get through your diets and workout plans! 10 Cockta...
8 Holiday Drink RecipesDecember, 2017 06
The Holiday Season is the prefect time to host cocktail parties! Show off your bartending skills this year with these either great cocktail recipes. White Christmas Mojito Ingredients juice of 1 lime 8 leaves of mint 1 tablespoon of sugar 2 tablespoons of white rum 1 tablespoon of coconut rum 1/4 cup canned coconut milk sparkling...
Holiday Punch RecipeNovember, 2017 07
The Holidays are upon us and whether you have a crowd coming to your house or you are going to stay with family, here is the perfect recipe for an easy Holiday punch. This SUPER EASY HOLIDAY PUNCH has just enough bit, but not enough to get your crowd drunk. Along with delicious flavors of fall like cranberry and cider - this punch not only taste go...
Best Tailgate CocktailsOctober, 2017 02
Go all out for game day with these creative and impressive cocktail recipes. You are sure to win best tailgater for the game! Georgia Bulldogs Spiked Sweet Tea Recipe Since this is a tailgate, we'll take a shortcut with pre-made sweet tea. If you prefer, you can brew your favorite recipe. Ingredients 2 oz vodka 12 oz sweet tea 1 handful o...