8 Holiday Drink Recipes
The Holiday Season is the prefect time to host cocktail parties! Show off your bartending skills this year with these either great cocktail recipes.
White Christmas Mojito
- juice of 1 lime
- 8 leaves of mint
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of white rum
- 1 tablespoon of coconut rum
- 1/4 cup canned coconut milk
- sparkling water for topping
- pomegranate arils for serving
- In a glass, muddle the lime juice, sugar and mint leaves until the leaves have broken down.
- Fill the glass half with ice.
- In a blender, combine the white rum, coconut rum and coconut milk and pulse into smooth.
- Pour over the ice and stir to combine.
- Top with sparkling water, mint and pomegranate.
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 bottle of sweet red wine
- 1 bottle of sparkling cran-apple cider
- 2 clementines, sliced thin, peel on
- 2 granny smith apples, cored and diced
- 1/2 cup pomegranate arils
- 1 cup cranberries sliced in half
- Rosemary to garnish each glass
- Mix wine, cider and fruit in a large pitcher.
- Serve over ice and garnish with rosemary.
- 1/2 oz simple syrup
- 1/2 oz unsweetened cranberry juice
- 1 1/2 oz gin or vodka
- 2 oz chilled ginger beer
- 1 rosemary sprig
- orange slice, for garnish
- sugared cranberries, for garnish
- Combine simple syrup, cranberry juice and gin.
- Pour over ice and top with ginger beer.
- Serve garnished with rosemary, orange wedge and sugared cranberries.
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1 teaspoon grapefruit zest
- 1 teaspoon orange zest
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3/4 cup Citrus Sugar
- 1 cup lime juice
- 1 cup lemon juice
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1 cup grapefruit juice
- 1 cup mango nectar
- 1 cup pineappple juice
- 3 3/4 cups Captain Morgan Spiced Rum
- 2 1/4 cups Grand Marnier
- 1 1/2 cups Amaretto
- 3 cups sparkling water
- orange, lemon, lime, grapfruit slices
- frozen cranberries for garnish
- Make the citrus sugar by combing the sugar, zests, giner and cinnamon. Rub the zest between your fingers to release the oils. Let sit at room temperature for 4 hours or up to a few days in an airtight container.
- Peel the skins off of the fruit and juice.
- Squeeze everything ahead of time and put in a pitcher. I keep it icy cold in the fridge. Just give it a shake before you pour into the punch bowl. Do the same thing with the liquors to keep everything really cold.
- Make the punch by adding the sugar to the bottom of the punch bowl. Pour in the juice and stir to start to dissolve the sugar. Pour in the alcohol.
- Dip the bottom of the ice mold container in some water for about 10 seconds. The ice should pop right out.
- Garnish with frozen cranberries and fruit slices.
- Drink up!
- 4 cups apple cider
- 1 (750 ml) bottle of red wine
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 6 cinnamon sitcks
- 1 orange, zested and juiced
- 1 orange, peeled, half for mulling and half for garnish
- 1 tbsp whole cloves
- 10 star anise, plus more for garnish
- Combine the cider, wine, brown sugar, cinnamon sticks, zest, juice, cloves and star anise in a saucepan.
- Bring to a gentle simmer over low heat for 30 mins and up to 1 hour. Do not let mixture boil as this can cause spices to turn bitter.
- Pour into mugs, add an orange peel and star anise to each, and serve.
Sugar Cookie Martini
- 1 oz vanilla vodka
- 1 oz amaretto
- 2 oz Frosted Sugar Cookie or Vanilla Interal Delight Coffee Creamer
- If desired, coat the rim of your glass with light corn syrup and then dip the rim in sugar.
- Place ice in a martin shaker, along with all the ingredients.
- Shake and strain into prepared glass.
- Serve immediately.
- 1 cup vodka
- 1 cup pomegranate-cranberry juice blend
- 1/4 cup orange liqueur
- 3 tbsp fresh lime juice
- Lime twists
- Put the vodka, pomegranate juice, orange liqueur, and lime juice in a large liquid measuring cup or other pitcher.
- Add ice and stir 30 seconds or until cold.
- Strain into chilled martini glasses.
- Garnish with lime twists.
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- 2 graham crackers, finely crushed
- 2 marshmallows
- 1/2 cup marshmallow vodka
- 1/2 cup chocolate milk
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Add chocolate syrup to small rimmed plate.
- Add finely crushed graham crackers to a second rimmed plate or low bowl.
- using two 8 oz martini glasses, carefully dip the rim of one into the chocolate syrup and immediately into the graham cracker crumbs.
- Repeat with the secon glass.
- If desired, drizzle chocolate syrup around the inside of the glass. Place in the freezer to harden for 30-60 minutes.
- Drink mixture may be prepared ahead, by combining ingredients and chilling until ready to serve.
- Alternately, fill a cocktail shaker halfway with ice and half of the remaining liquid.
- Shake well and strain into one of the prepared glasses. Repeat with remaining liquid and glass.
- Serve with a marshmallow and toast, if desired.
- Enjoy immediately!
See More News
Holiday Punch RecipeNovember, 2017 07
The Holidays are upon us and whether you have a crowd coming to your house or you are going to stay with family, here is the perfect recipe for an easy Holiday punch. This SUPER EASY HOLIDAY PUNCH has just enough bit, but not enough to get your crowd drunk. Along with delicious flavors of fall like cranberry and cider - this punch not only taste go...
Best Tailgate CocktailsOctober, 2017 02
Go all out for game day with these creative and impressive cocktail recipes. You are sure to win best tailgater for the game! Georgia Bulldogs Spiked Sweet Tea Recipe Since this is a tailgate, we'll take a shortcut with pre-made sweet tea. If you prefer, you can brew your favorite recipe. Ingredients 2 oz vodka 12 oz sweet tea 1 handful o...
11 ESSENTIAL COCKTAILS FOR YOUR SEPTEMBER PARTIESSeptember, 2017 13
’Tis the season for football, autumn leaves and adult beverages that aren’t poured from a blender. This September, it’s all about going back to the basics, with creative spins on popular drinks, from a tricked-out Gin & Tonic to your new go-to Hot Toddy. These are the 11 essential cocktails for your September parties. - Found ...
Apple, Pumpkin Beer CocktailsSeptember, 2017 13
APPLE, PUMPKIN BEER COCKTAILS YIELDS 4 Prep Time - 5 Minutes Total Time - 5 Minutes Ingredients 8 ounces good-quality bourbon 9 ounces apple cider 2 1/2 ounces lemon juice 12 ounces pumpkin ale ice cinnamon sticks and cranberries for garnish Instructions In a cocktail shaker, shake together the...
Fall Drink RecipesSeptember, 2017 13
It's that time of year again! Pumpkins! Apples! Football! Sweaters! Boots! And BOOZE! As the weather starts to cool down, you can warm up with these fall drink recipes! Apple Cider Mimosas Simple and delicious Apple Cider Mimosas are the perfect Fall cocktail! You deserve such a fun and bubbly treat once in a while. Cheers! Ingredi...