Fall Drink Recipes
It's that time of year again! Pumpkins! Apples! Football! Sweaters! Boots! And BOOZE! As the weather starts to cool down, you can warm up with these fall drink recipes!
Apple Cider Mimosas
Simple and delicious Apple Cider Mimosas are the perfect Fall cocktail! You deserve such a fun and bubbly treat once in a while. Cheers!
- Apple Cider
- Gold and silver sprinkles for rim of glasses (optional)
- Apple slices for garnish (optional)
- Dip the top of each champagne glass into water and then dip in the sprinkles to coat.
- Pour each champagne glass 1/2-3/4 full with apple cider.
- Top with champagne.
Royal Washington Apple
Crisp and juicy, just like its namesake, this apple-flavored Crown Royal cocktail is sure to be a hit.
- 1 oz Crown Royal Deluxe
- 1/4 oz Smirnoff Green Apple Flavored Vodka
- Add Crown Royal Deluxe and Smirnoff Green Apple Flavored Vodka.
- Shake with ice and pur into glass.
Cranberry & Cinnamon Whiskey Sour
This stunning cranberry and cinnamon whisy sour is the ultimate holiday cocktail.
- 2 cups fresh cranberries
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 3/4 cup bourbon or whiskey
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- Ice cubes & cocktail shaker for mixing
- In a medium-sized saucepan add cranberries, water, sugar, and cinnamon sticks. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce to a simmer and continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until the cranberries have burst open and can easily be stirred into the syrup, resulting in a smooth consistency. This will take about 10 minutes. Once done, remove syrup from heat. Fit a large bowl with a fine mesh strainer and strain the simple syrup, leaving all of the large chunks and skin behind. Let cool for at least 10 minutes before using.
- When ready to make your cocktails, add 3/4 cup simple syrup, whiskey, lemon juice, orange juice, lime juice, and a large handful of ice to a cocktail shaker and shake vigorously for 30 seconds. Divide into 4 glasses and serve at once.
Best Apple Cider Sangria
Say so long, farewall to summer with apple cider sangria.
- 1 Granny Smith apple, sliced
- 1 Red Delicious apple, sliced
- 1 Golden Delicious apple, sliced
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 orange, sliced
- 2 cups apple cider
- 2 bottles ginger beer
- 1 bottle white wine
- Fill large pitcher with sliced apples, lemons, and oranges.
- Add apple cider, ginger beer, and wine.
- Stir mixture then pour into serving glasses.
See More News
Special Event FormFebruary, 2018 19
Do you have a special event coming up? Maybe a wedding, birthday party, bachelor party or just need a large amount of alcohol for a group? Let us help! Here at Providence Wine and Spirits, we want to help make your events easier with special orders of wine, spirits and beer. Download this Special Event Order Form below, fill out the informa...
Game Day Cocktails for the Super BowlJanuary, 2018 15
The Super Bowl is just a few weeks away! Spice up your watching party with these unique cocktail recipes that are great for any game day! Bloody Maryland Ingredients: 3 cups tomato juice 12 oz. vodka (two shots per drink) Juice of 1 lemon Juice of 2 limes 1.5 T. Worcestershire sauce 1 T. fresh hors...
Counting Calories? You can still have these drinks!January, 2018 10
One of the top New Year's resolutions is to be healthier, lose weight, or something along those lines. If you are like millions who are trying to shed a few pounds or make healthier choices, have no fear, YOU CAN STILL DRINK!!! Below is a list of "waist conscious" adult beverages to help you get through your diets and workout plans! 10 Cockta...
8 Holiday Drink RecipesDecember, 2017 06
The Holiday Season is the prefect time to host cocktail parties! Show off your bartending skills this year with these either great cocktail recipes. White Christmas Mojito Ingredients juice of 1 lime 8 leaves of mint 1 tablespoon of sugar 2 tablespoons of white rum 1 tablespoon of coconut rum 1/4 cup canned coconut milk sparkling...
Holiday Punch RecipeNovember, 2017 07
The Holidays are upon us and whether you have a crowd coming to your house or you are going to stay with family, here is the perfect recipe for an easy Holiday punch. This SUPER EASY HOLIDAY PUNCH has just enough bit, but not enough to get your crowd drunk. Along with delicious flavors of fall like cranberry and cider - this punch not only taste go...