Fall Drink Recipes
It's that time of year again! Pumpkins! Apples! Football! Sweaters! Boots! And BOOZE! As the weather starts to cool down, you can warm up with these fall drink recipes!
Apple Cider Mimosas
Simple and delicious Apple Cider Mimosas are the perfect Fall cocktail! You deserve such a fun and bubbly treat once in a while. Cheers!
- Apple Cider
- Gold and silver sprinkles for rim of glasses (optional)
- Apple slices for garnish (optional)
- Dip the top of each champagne glass into water and then dip in the sprinkles to coat.
- Pour each champagne glass 1/2-3/4 full with apple cider.
- Top with champagne.
Royal Washington Apple
Crisp and juicy, just like its namesake, this apple-flavored Crown Royal cocktail is sure to be a hit.
- 1 oz Crown Royal Deluxe
- 1/4 oz Smirnoff Green Apple Flavored Vodka
- Add Crown Royal Deluxe and Smirnoff Green Apple Flavored Vodka.
- Shake with ice and pur into glass.
Cranberry & Cinnamon Whiskey Sour
This stunning cranberry and cinnamon whisy sour is the ultimate holiday cocktail.
- 2 cups fresh cranberries
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 3/4 cup bourbon or whiskey
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- Ice cubes & cocktail shaker for mixing
- In a medium-sized saucepan add cranberries, water, sugar, and cinnamon sticks. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce to a simmer and continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until the cranberries have burst open and can easily be stirred into the syrup, resulting in a smooth consistency. This will take about 10 minutes. Once done, remove syrup from heat. Fit a large bowl with a fine mesh strainer and strain the simple syrup, leaving all of the large chunks and skin behind. Let cool for at least 10 minutes before using.
- When ready to make your cocktails, add 3/4 cup simple syrup, whiskey, lemon juice, orange juice, lime juice, and a large handful of ice to a cocktail shaker and shake vigorously for 30 seconds. Divide into 4 glasses and serve at once.
Best Apple Cider Sangria
Say so long, farewall to summer with apple cider sangria.
- 1 Granny Smith apple, sliced
- 1 Red Delicious apple, sliced
- 1 Golden Delicious apple, sliced
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 orange, sliced
- 2 cups apple cider
- 2 bottles ginger beer
- 1 bottle white wine
- Fill large pitcher with sliced apples, lemons, and oranges.
- Add apple cider, ginger beer, and wine.
- Stir mixture then pour into serving glasses.
See More News
11 ESSENTIAL COCKTAILS FOR YOUR SEPTEMBER PARTIESSeptember, 2017 13
’Tis the season for football, autumn leaves and adult beverages that aren’t poured from a blender. This September, it’s all about going back to the basics, with creative spins on popular drinks, from a tricked-out Gin & Tonic to your new go-to Hot Toddy. These are the 11 essential cocktails for your September parties. - Found ...
Apple, Pumpkin Beer CocktailsSeptember, 2017 13
APPLE, PUMPKIN BEER COCKTAILS YIELDS 4 Prep Time - 5 Minutes Total Time - 5 Minutes Ingredients 8 ounces good-quality bourbon 9 ounces apple cider 2 1/2 ounces lemon juice 12 ounces pumpkin ale ice cinnamon sticks and cranberries for garnish Instructions In a cocktail shaker, shake together the...
24 Drinks for your Labor Day PartyAugust, 2017 23
Summer is slowing coming to an end and we have one last opportunity to celebrate! Make your Labor Day party one for the books with these 24 drink recipes from Delish.com. Below are a few of our favorites, but you get find them on here. Boozy Julius INGREDIENTS 1 c. milk 1 tsp. vanilla extract 1 6-ounce can frozen orange juice...
Back to School CocktailsAugust, 2017 08
Whether you are a teacher, a parent or ga college student - it's that time of year again - BACK TO SCHOOL! And we could all use a treat to get back into the school schedule. Check out these back to school cocktail recipes! The Teacher's Aide Ingredients: one bottle of brut rose bubbly natural cane sugar cubes (one per drink) one bottle...
6 ESSENTIAL COCKTAILS FOR AUGUST ENTERTAININGAugust, 2017 08
Summer fruits! Last call! The last few weeks have been a blast, right? You tried the hot new pineapple drank tepache, you quenched your thirst with watermelon and didn’t we show you how to keg one? (You’re welcome for that.) You also kept it low alcohol with some refreshing aperitifs. Now it’s time to pay...